Taylor and I

Taylor and I

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Summer's Over....kinda

Well, it's over......I have said that I was ready, and I am, but I'm still a little sad. I am very lucky that my job follows the school year. It has allowed me to feel like I get a summer like a student or teacher would (even though I still work). The past couple of weeks I have become very anxious about school starting. All these big plans from work, a partly new territory, high expectations......I was ready to get started! I spent the last two days in the Crestview/Destin/DeFuniak Springs Florida area making visits and today am totally exhausted! Fingers crossed for a great school year!!!

Taylor and I have one last summer get-a-way next weekend - going home to celebrate my mom's bday, a friend's wedding in Birmingham, seeing Lindsay in Nashville and a Ray concert to top it off! I am looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment