Taylor and I

Taylor and I

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The first couple weeks of July

I LOVE SUMMER!!! What a great month July has been so far! Taylor and I spent the fourth at the beach, which despite the oil is still a great place to be! We didn't have a traditional grill out but I did manage to make a themed dessert, by using star shaped cookie cutters, when we got home. If you are a subscriber to Southern Living - this dessert was featured in the July issue. It was made with biscuits, blueberries, and whip cream (along with a few other things) - how can you go wrong?!?!




Jessica (AKA mommy in the making) and Bryan were in town last weekend and Jess and I spent much of our Saturday getting ready for Baby McDaniel, Samuel, Jackson, Zachary, etc, etc (deciding on a name is hard)by registering at Babies R Us. It was so fun to share in these special planning moments with her. I can't wait to meet the little man!



We were also lucky enough to get to go to the Jimmy Buffett concert last weekend (Thanks Andy!!!) It was a great time with friends and we even managed to get home and be at work the next morning - even if we were struggling!





This week is a big week for us, we leave Thursday morning for Disney World. We are taking my precious nephew Andrew and can't wait! Don't worry - I will share some of the magic moments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment